Day 1- Arrive Marrakech, transfer to your Riad or Hotel (D)
- Arrival at Marrakech airport, assistance and transfer to your accommodation. If you arrive early then you will have the chance to visit the ramparts and the palm groove of Marrakech
Day 2 : Marrakech - Telouat - Ait Ben Haddou - Ouarzazate - Dades Gorges - Toudgha Gorges
- Drive to Ouarzazate through the “Road of the thousand Kasbahs”- the fascinating “sand castles”. At Ouarzazate we will stop to visit the cinema studios and Kasbah of Taourirte. Stop for lunch and drive towards Dades Gorges via the palm valley of Skoura to reach Kalaat Mgouna, “the rose’s city” known for roses and its annual festival during the roses harvest in May, and then continue to our hotel in the heart of the Dades Gorges .
Day 3 : Dades Gorges - Tinghir - Toudra Gorges - Tinjdad - Erfoud - Rissani - Tafilalt - Merzouga
- Drriver through Dades valley to see the amazing rock formation “the monkey toes”, driving towards Tinrghir and the Todra valley. Watch the panoramic views of the old mud Berber villages overlooking the valley. reach the Gorges the most amazing in Morocco and, our journey Continue to Erfoud and Rissani where we have lunch; afterwards, we reach the village of Merzouga, where you will found your camel man will be awaiting you to take you in camel Safaris for 1 hour and half to reach the Erg Chebbi and admir the most amazing sunset over the Erg Chebbi.
Day 4 : Merzouga And Its Area
- Early wake up and camel ride for a beautiful sun rise among the dunes of Chebbi changing with the sunrise. After shower and breakfast in Guest house,we wil start exploring merzouga, taking you into the village to buy a proper head scarf to protect you from the sun. Stop for lunch, then continue our journey exploring the areas
Day 5 : Merzouga – Alnif – Tazarine – Agdez – Ouarzazate
- Drive towards Zagoura via the Berber villages of Alnif and Tazarine. At Nqob we will stop for lunch in this small village. After lunch we will head towards the village of Agdz ia the draa valley, here we will visit the Kasbah tamnougalte, then continue to reach Ouarzazate.
Day 6 : Ouarzazate – Ait Ben Haddou – Marrakech
- After a luxurious breakfast at the Kasbah, head to Marrakech via Ait Ben Haddou, a berber palace owned by the pacha Laglaoui, it’s an old palace where many members of the family of the pacha still living, after the visite of the Kasbah we will continue to enjoy the panoramic views and the scenic moon-like landscape with the beautiful contrast of the Berber villages and the high Atlas mountains.