Day 1 : Marrakech - Ouzoud Waterfalls - Beni Mellal
- Drive towards Bni Mellal, stop at ouzoud waterfalls for photos. Then, continue to Bni Mellal; the city go back to Mawlay Ismail
Day 2 : Beni Mellal - Fes
- Trough the Medium Atlas Mountains passing Ifrane and Azrou where you can visit the Barbary monkeys that live freely in the gorgeous cedar forest, then continue to Fes.
Day 3 : Exploring Fes
- Visit the main monuments of the city starting by the Royal Palace gate, the Jewish headquarter, the first Mellah ever built in Morocco, built during the 16th century. Visit all sites with cultural and historical interest including the famous Al Qaraouine University, the oldest university in Morocco, the Tanneries, the Attarine museum and Moulay Idriss Zarhoun mausoleum.
Day 4 : Fes - Volubilis - Meknes - Rabat
Drive direction the Atlantic Coast visiting Volubilis a UNESCO World Heritage site and the roman ruins. Then, continue exploring Meknes another imperial, visit of its main monuments: square Hédim. From here you can admire the most beautiful gate of Morocco:After lunch we continue to Rabat the capital city of Morocco .
Day 5 : Rabat - Casablanca - Marrakeche
- Our last 5th day of the tour will take us along the Atlantic Coast to Casablanca; the economic capital of Morocco. Visit of the main monuments: Hassan II mosque, old Medina and Port of Casablanca.Stop for lunch and drive back to Marrakech.
Day 6 : Exploring Marrakech
- Exploring Marrakech (UNESCO World Heritage site) is left for our 6th and last day of the tour where you have a free day to visit the city several monuments and markets.
Day 7 : Departure
- Transfert to Airport Marrakech