Day 1 : Marrakech - Ait Ben Haddou - Ouarzazate
- Departure from Marrakech at 8am to get to the beautiful mountains of the High Atlas Tizi n'Tichka (2260 masl ) . We stop to enjoy the impressive scenery and visit the cooperative Argon oil . After lunch in a local restaurant, we will have the afternoon to visit the World Heritage Site of UNESCO, Ait Ben Haddou . We will leave at Ouarzazate , dinner and overnight in a traditional hotel
Day 2 : Ouarzazate - Draa Valley - Merzouga
- After a morning visit to the Kasbah Taourit , we will go the scenic route along the mountain Jebel Sarhro , into oases and kasbahs of the Draa Valley and along the Draa , the largest river in Morocco on the desert road . We will pass through many Berber villages which Agdz N'kob and where we stop for lunch at a local restaurant before arriving at Merzouga. We will have dinner and overnight in a hotel in the desert .
Day 3 : Merzouga - Khamlia - Rissani - Erg Chebbi
- Today we will explore the desert region . We will make a circuit of the dunes of the desert where you will have the opportunity to see the path of nomadic life changing and incredible contrasts of the desert. We will visit the " black village" Khamlia to see Gnawa musicians. We will have a traditional Berber pizza for lunch in the old capital of Rissani . After lunch you can visit the traditional markets. In the afternoon we will return to the hotel to prepare for departure on camels. As sunsets over the desert dunes of Erg Chebbi, we will ride the camels 90 minutes to the camp in the desert. We will have a delicious dinner of traditional mint tea and tagine while watching the stars and the moon rising in the incredible wilderness. We will spend the night in a traditional nomadic tent
Day 4 : Merzouga - Todra Gorge - Dades Gorges
- We will get up early to see the spectacle of the sunrise over the dunes of the Sahara before making our way back to the hotel for breakfast and a shower. After breakfast, we will travel via Erfoud behind the High Atlas Mountains on the road of Todra. We’ll take a short walk in the towering Todra Gorge before continuing along the picturesque river valleys to the Dades Gorge. In the afternoon you can take a walk in the Dades gorges. Dinner and overnight in a hotel .
Day 5 : Dades Gorges - Telouet - Marrakech
- We will take a morning walk in the throat, we follow the valley of Dades Kelaa Magona and oasis of Skoura . After lunch in Ouarzazate , we 're going down the High Atlas Mountains to visit and Telouet Kasbah Glaoui . We are going in the early evening in Marrakech .